1049 Wharton Furnace Rd
Farmington, PA 15437
Fall and Winter Season Office Hours
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Your request is important to us.
Please note that the answers to many of the questions we receive can be found on our About Touchstone and/or Workshop pages. If these resources do not answer your question(s), you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
- Lindsay Ketterer Gates, Executive Director
- Stefanie Glover, Operations Manager
- Dean Simpson, Marketing Manager
- Travis Winters, Programming Manager
- Meryl Elliott, Culinary Manager
- Daniel Tomcik, Facilities and Grounds Coordinator
- Holly Lemansky, Bookkeeper
- Corrine Simmons, Student Affairs Coordinator
From December through February, the winter weather at Touchstone’s woodland campus can be especially harsh. Any inclement weather seems to have a debilitating effect on office operations. As a result, the staff will occasionally work remotely, where phone lines, road conditions, and internet connections are more reliable. If you call during office hours, and fail to reach a staff member, please leave a message. We will address your questions and/or concerns as expeditiously as possible. The most reliable method of communication with a staff member during these three months of unpredictable weather is email. Don’t worry! Touchstone’s campus conditions are quite nice from April through September when workshops take place.