e-Gift Cards Available!
All 2020 gift cards, scholarships, and raffle prizes will be honored in full for our 2021 season.
Purchase an e-Gift Card for Our 2021 Season – Choose Any Amount:
Choose any amount e-Gift Card that can be used toward tuition, lodging, materials and studio fees, and meal packages (no individual meals).
Give an Experience
If you would like to gift a specific Touchstone Experience, scroll down to view the options below. *Please note: pricing for 2021 has not been established and may change.
*Please note: pricing for 2021 has not been established and may change.
When purchasing an e-Gift Card from Touchstone Center for Crafts, you will be redirected to a secure site for purchasing. You will receive a confirmation email to the address specified that you may use as a gift. Touchstone will generate a unique coupon code that will be sent to you in a separate email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This code will expire on Nov. 1, 2021, and may be used when registering online at touchstonecrafts.org or by phone at 724-329-1370.
Touchstone e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are between you, the purchaser/recipient of e-Gift Card, and Touchstone. By purchasing, accepting and/or using this e-Gift Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Redeeming e-Gift Cards
- Your e-Gift Card can be used to pay for tuition, lodging, materials and studio fees, and meal packages (no individual meals). To redeem the value associated with your e-Gift Card you will be required to provide your e-Gift Card code during the checkout process. Donated certificates are restricted to be applicable towards tuition only.
- You will receive a unique coupon code that will be sent to you in a separate email from email@example.com.
- You cannot redeem this e-Gift Card at any other merchant or for cash.
- Any unused value will remain on your e-Gift Card until spent.
- If the amount of your purchase/enrollment exceeds the value remaining on the e-Gift Card, you will be required to pay for the balance.
- To use more than one e-Gift Card at a time, you will need to call our office to register at 724-329-1370.
Cancellation / Non Expiration of e-Gift Cards / No Fees
- No fees will be charged in connection with your e-Gift Cards.
- Recipient Cancellations: e-Gift Card recipients can cancel their e-Gift Card within 30 days of the purchase date and have funds refunded to the purchaser. e-Gift Card recipients cannot redeem the e-Gift Cards for cash.
- Purchaser Cancellations: The purchaser will have 30 days from the date of purchase to cancel the e-Gift Card and receive a full refund, provided the e-Gift Card has not been redeemed.
- Merchant Cancellations: e-Gift Cards are issued by Touchstone Center for Crafts. Touchstone may cancel an e-Gift Card at any time for any reason and shall refund any unused e-Gift Card value to purchaser, provided the e-Gift Card has not been redeemed.
- Refunds: Refunds on e-Gift Cards will be credited to the credit/debit card of which purchase was originally made or by check to purchaser.
- Expiration: e-Gift Cards will expire 11/1/2021 and must be used towards the 2021 Workshop Season.
- Please contact Touchstone at 724-329-1370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues in connection with your e-Gift Card.
- e-Gift Cards are transferable
- e-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Touchstone e-Gift Cards or Gift Certificates.
- Touchstone is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused e-Gift Cards unless otherwise required by law.
- Purchase and redemption of Touchstone e-Gift Cards are subject to the Touchstone e-Gift Card User Agreement which is incorporated herein.