All workshop participants must be 18 years or older except where indicated.
Registration Guidelines and Tips
- Class registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- A 50% deposit and applicable registration fees are required at the time of registration (100% required for Date Nights).
- The balance of is due 30 days prior to the start of the workshop.
- Materials fees are in addition to tuition fees and are due in full at or before check-in.
- Registrants with unpaid balances cannot be guaranteed a space in a workshop.
- Classes fill quickly, so register for your favorite workshop(s) as early as possible!
- Waiting lists are created for all filled workshops.
Refunds and Cancellations
Touchstone makes every effort to run each and every workshop. However, the organization reserves the right to cancel a workshop for any reason. Touchstone will make cancellation notifications, due to low enrollment, at least 14 days ahead of the start of the workshop. If a workshop cancellation occurs, students will be able to (1) transfer to another class or (2) receive a full refund. Students who cancel a registration 30 or more days prior to the start of the workshop date will receive a refund of their paid deposits minus the non-refundable processing fee and a cancellation fee. Students who cancel within the 30 days prior to the start of the workshop date will not be entitled to any refund. In addition, no refunds will be given after the workshop begins. Touchstone is not responsible for non-refundable or prepaid travel arrangements.
- Processing Fee: A non-refundable processing fee of $15 will be added to 1-5 day workshops. Note: processing fees for all Youth Workshops, Date Nights, and Sampler Workshops are included in the cost of tuition.
- Returned Check Fee is $25.00.
- Workshop Transfer Fee is $20.00.
- Cancellation Fee is $75.00.
- Materials and Studio Fees: Materials and studio fees are charged to students based on studio usage and materials Touchstone is providing at the request of the instructor. Additionally, some instructors may also require that you bring certain materials and tools with you, in which case a list will be provided. Final cost of these fees will be posted two weeks prior to the workshop and must be paid in full at or before check-in. It is possible for fees to be less or more than the range indicated depending on the workshop. Note: Materials fees for all Youth Workshops, Date Nights, and Sampler Workshops are included in the cost of tuition.