2018 course information is available in the online catalog.
Touchstone wants to make every aspect of your experience a pleasant one, including the workshop registration process. That’s why we offer four easy ways to register for a workshop:
Online: Definitely the most convenient and streamlined of the registration options, click on the link above for online enrollment for all workshops. Just select your workshop(s) and room and board preferences and the understandable and secure user interface will walk you through the registration process.
By Mail: Send the completed Registration Form along with the necessary forms of payment and required deposits to:
Touchstone Center for Crafts
1049 Wharton Furnace Road
Farmington, Pennsylvania 15437
By Fax: Fax the completed Registration Form to 724-329-1371.
- Class registrations are taken on a first-come/first served basis.
- A 50% deposit and applicable registration fees are required at the time of registration for any workshop.
- The balance of registration fees is due 30 days prior to the start of the workshop.
- Materials fees are in addition to tuition fees and are due in full on the last day of your workshop.
- Registrants with unpaid balances cannot be guaranteed a space in a workshop.
- Classes fill quickly, so register for your favorite workshop(s) as early as possible.
- Waiting lists are created for all filled classes based on the receipt of registration forms.
- By enrolling in a workshop, students assume the risk of working with equipment and materials provided by Touchstone.The faculty, staff, and organization are not responsible for injuries incurred as a result of the improper or irresponsible use of tools, equipment, and/or facilities.
- The use of alcohol in studio settings prohibited. No one is permitted to work in a studio at any time after consuming alcohol– this includes drinking before or during a workshop and also drinking at meal services and attempting to work in the studio thereafter. Responsible consumption of alcohol by students of legal drinking age is permitted on Touchstone’s campus, however, due to the increased potential for harm to all persons on campus, tools/equipment, facilities, and property, we respectfully request that students keep alcohol out of the studios at all times.
- The use and/or possession of illegal drugs will not be tolerated.Violation of this policy will force Touchstone to terminate the student agreement immediately without a refund and ask the individual(s) in question to vacate the campus immediately and permanently.
- In the interest of safety, health, and the preservation of our campus, smoking is not permitted in any building. No one is permitted to burn candles, incense, or other flammables in any building.
To view a full listing of the Terms and Conditions as part of your enrollment, click here. Touchstone Center for Crafts prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or association preference. Touchstone Center for Crafts also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to its facilities and programming.